Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON SIROHI E-STORE
Join a marketplace where buyers from around
the world shop for unique items
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- After Successful Registration, the Next Step is to List your Products on Store.
- Our Team will always with you to assist .
Package and ship with ease
- After Listing your Product . Next Step is to Process the Orders and Ship them to your Valuable Consumers.
- Our Team will Always be ready to Help Our Sellers 24x7.
Get payments and grow your business
- After the Return Period is Over . We will Process Your Payments.
- Your Growth is our Growth . Grow Your Business with a Sirohi E-Store
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up your products, and you only pay after your stuff sells.
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on our Store
How do fees work on Siroh E-Store?
Joining and starting a shop on our Store is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.20 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 3.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $0.20 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on Martfury. Create an Martfury account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your Martfuryfees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on Martfury will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on Sirohi E-Store?
Martfury provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.